RSS

Monday, November 9, 2009

Fairy Tales, A Girls Happy Ending

Who says that fairy tales don't always have a happy ending? For me they will always have a happy ending if we are going to make it one. As a little girl, stories of Princesses like Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty are my all time favorite. I watch the original cartoon almost everyday. Well that is one story per day as my mom and dad would freak out that I'm always in front of the television.
Growing up, I learn to appreciate the stories of these fairy tales in its deeper sense. My fondness on these princesses grew even more. This time I pictured out what my future prince charming would be? Silly and childish right? But that was the start of my eagerness and interest in wedding.
At the time while I was preparing for my wedding, I looked into something that would bring out the princess in me. I checked on cheap wedding invites and save the date cards. I looked into Cinderella Cards since it is one of my favorite and finally have it as the motiff for my wedding.
So for those of you princesses out there, make your dream, your fairy tale come true and check out this amazing website.

No comments: